Re: Reverse breadcrumbs in page titles

On Sep 22, 2009, at 10:34 AM, Aaron Bentley wrote:

Barry Warsaw wrote:
It's going to be a huge amount of work to first think of a
useful title, bikeshed on that a bit, make the change, and update the
tests.

But isn't that true of web page text in general? ISTM that maintaining
the title of a page will be a fraction of the cost of maintaining the
entirety of that page.

I think you're right for new pages. I was commenting about the work involved in adding human readable titles to all of our existing pages.

I think Jeroen had an interesting take on this, but I still think Martin should weigh in. The RBC-titles really don't bother me much in general, but I can see where a few of them should be "nicer".

-Barry