Re: Launchpad Homepage 3.0

On Sep 24, 2009, at 5:38 AM, Martin Albisetti wrote:

It's probably the right thing to do, but, it's not that simple. Our
new UI takes the focus away from Launchpad, and focuses on the project
branding.

On a more philosophical note, I hope that this change in focus doesn't erase what I think is Launchpad greatest strength: the ability to collaborate across the entire open source universe, and especially among and between projects. For example, I think this is what sets Launchpad apart from SourceForge and I would hate for LP to embrace a more silo-centric view.

-Barry