Re: dev wiki, and silly launchpad tricks

On Sep 15, 2009, at 6:54 AM, Gavin Panella wrote:

I think you just add a page called CategoryFoo (which can be based on
CategoryTemplate), then add the following two lines at the bottom of
the wiki page you want to add to the category:

It looks like you already did this, so thanks!

I added AbentleyUsingLooms and EmacsTips to that category.

However, while that links to the category page fine, the page isn't
linked back from CategoryFoo. It seems that Moin doesn't grok category
links from reST pages:

 http://moinmo.in/FeatureRequests/ReStructuredText/Categories

Rats.

Well, I can read the writing on the wall, so I converted the Debugging page back to moin syntax and now the page is added to the category. I had to turn off caching to make it work though.

-Barry