Re: Grammar cleanup: serieses -> series

У уто, 27. 10 2009. у 09:27 -0400, Francis J. Lacoste пише:

> Actually, the best time to land this change is probably at the end of
> week 3.

*If* it was possible to do it 'at the end of week 3' (i.e. after
everything else has landed).  I definitely wouldn't like to see it land
on Friday before a few other branches need to go in which then hit
(textual or semantic) conflicts.

I do ack the CP complications, but we should definitely strive to have
less of these, and they are manageable by the virtue of having a
separate production branch (i.e. as soon as you try to merge, you'll
notice problems; or, when you try to run tests relevant to your CP).
Other than that, I don't have a solution to propose for dealing with
this.

Cheers,
Danilo