[RFC] More details for merge proposals shown on bugs and branches (long)

Hi All,

One thing that has been talked about recently is showing more of the
interesting information about the merge proposal on the branch and bugs pages.

Lets look at the branch page first.

Right now looking at two branches, I see the following:

For a rejected proposal:
  Rejected for merging into lp:launchpad

For one going through a review:
  Needs review for merging into lp:launchpad/devel

And an approved one:
  Approved for merging into lp:launchpad/devel

Now this is nice and all, but it doesn't really give enough information.
Other bits of information that it would be useful to see would be:
 * who rejected the proposal
 * who did the reviews and what were their statuses
 * how big is the diff

I propose showing the completed and pending reviews under the line summarising
the proposal, and also having the approver/rejecter available as tool tips.

  Rejected for merging into lp:launchpad
      Jonathan Lange: Approve (code)
      Stuart Bishop: Reject (db)
      Diff: 773 lines

* "Rejected" links to the main proposal page and has the title text
  "Stuart Bishop on 2009-06-17" to show who rejected it
* Reviewers link to the user page, votes are coloured like the review table on
the main page, review type is in brackets if it has a review type
* The diff should hyperlink to the diff itself
  - I'd like to have a form overlay lazy loaded with the diff if the user left
clicks
just renders the diff?

Pending reviews would show like:

  Needs review for merging into lp:launchpad
    Canonical Launchpad Engineering: Pending
    Diff: 75 lines

Now on the bugs page, we only show a branch now, and this also shows the
status of the branch (which is next to useless - only next to useless as
showing merged is actually useful).

e.g. https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/launchpad-code/+bug/376279

Here we see:
  lp:~mwhudson/twisted/fix-FILEXFER_ATTR_ACMODTIME  (Development)

Now there is an approved merge proposal for this branch (as seen from the
branch page).

  Approved for merging into lp:~launchpad-pqm/twisted/trunk

I propose that we effectively show what shows on the branch page under the
branch link, and also remove the status (unless it is merged).

So, on this page we'd see:
  lp:~mwhudson/twisted/fix-FILEXFER_ATTR_ACMODTIME
  Approved for merging into lp:~launchpad-pqm/twisted/trunk
    Tim Penhey: Approve
    Diff: 12 lines

With the same links as on the branch page, including being able to see the diff
in a form overlay.

Any comments before I JFDI?

Tim