Re: Immediate plan for Build Farm generic jobs

Ian Clatworthy wrote:
>>> Me too.  Although from a UDS session this week, it's apparent that most
>>> people don't seem to care about a UI, they want something like
>>> "bzr uploadmypackage" :)
>
> Hi Julian,
>
> By that, I assume you mean "I've packaged this branch. Upload it."? Or
> did you mean "Package this branch for me and upload it."? Please
> clarify. I think the second is far more important wrt connecting
> upstreams to user communities via bzr+lp+ubuntu.

Hi there Ian,

As far as I know, it was a desire to refer to an existing source package
branch (most probably hosted on LP) and upload it to Ubuntu.

I think the second is important too but I don't think there's any
immediate need to take a non-packaged branch and upload it other than
for daily builds.