Re: process experiment proposal - move all our bugs to launchpad.net/launchpad

On Dec 8, 2009, at 5:08 AM, Bjorn Tillenius wrote:

> Although that said, we actually shouldn't talk that much about
> implementation issues. First we should focus on what we want to do, and that
> is to have a group of people responsible for triaging a group of bugs,
> and then decide whether we need to introduce a new data structure, or if
> we can re-use existing ones.

I think this thread started because the distinction between projects and project groups doesn't really work.  I agree we should figure out what we want to do first, then why the current data structures don't give us that, followed by ideas about how to better solve the former.

-Barry