Wow, have you seen this? The Ground Control project?

Hi everyone,

If you haven't seen this project yet, you really should. It is called Ground Control, created by Martin Owens:

    Ground Control Demonstration
    http://doctormo.wordpress.com/2010/01/27/ground-control-demonstration/

"Hey everyone, I’ve released version 1.0.6 of ground control into my PPA, this is a fairly stable Beta which I hope everyone will give a good testing.

"For new users: Ground control is a project that hopes to bring the collaboration of launchpad and bazaar branches to every day users abilities. It does away with the need for a command line and has removed a lot of the complex distractions leaving a simplified workflow for users to follow. It uses all the existing libraries and practices of the community, so if you need to move back to the command line you can continue were you left off.

"To show you what it can do I have done a video (you have to click into my blog article to see it)

You should really check out the video. I never imagined people would use Launchpad this way :)

Maris