New developer script: on-edge

Hello all,

Yesterday I was thinking that it would be great to be able to easily
see how far staging and edge are behind our trunk branches. Turns out
that it's fairly easy to find out how.

I've added a new utility to trunk, 'on-edge'. This utility finds &
prints the current revnos of edge & staging and compares them against
your local copies of stable and db-stable.

e.g.

$ ./utilities/on-edge
edge is running stable r10236
edge is up-to-date
staging is running db-stable r8947
staging is up-to-date

If you pass it the '-v' option, it will show the bzr log of the
revisions that are present locally but not yet deployed.

It assumes that your local 'stable' and 'db-stable' branches are
up-to-date, and a bunch of other things about your disk layout.
Consult the docstring for details.

I expect the script will be mostly useful when you are hanging out to
do some QA, and can't wait until your change gets deployed.

Hope this helps,
jml