Re: Wow, have you seen this? The Ground Control project?

 (Maybe I should learn how to post to the list, sorry about the double
emails Brad)

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 8:40 PM, Brad Crittenden <bac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I was also a bit creeped out typing my Launchpad credentials directly into
> this third-party application for the OAUTH dance.

That's something I brought up on his blog. His response was, that because
you already gave root access to install the application, there is no
security increase in using the site. He has a point, but I still would
prefer to login through a web browser.

As a side note, I really do like GC and believe the application has a lot of
potential to make the learning curve to Bazaar and Launchpad smaller for new
users.