RFC on build from branch UI

Hi all,

I've been putting together some mockups for the build-from-branch UI
work (with the help of jml, wgrant and mwhudson), and would love to
hear ideas on how they could be improved or re-worked etc.

You can see the details at:

https://dev.launchpad.net/BuildBranchToArchiveUI

The Balsamiq mockups are all available in a branch if you have some
inspiration too :) (linked on the page). And there is a list of
questions at the bottom of the page that may answer initial thoughts.

Thanks in adavance,
-Michael

BTW: Working through the UI workflow with the current schema/code
brought up a few bugs that we'll need to work on (or clarify as
invalid), so if you think you might be able to clarify them:

= Our current schema doesn't support scheduling of builds (ie. daily builds) =
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/launchpad-code/+bug/515923

= We're not passing the recipe's source package name or suite through
to dailydeb =
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/soyuz/+bug/515918

= Recipe has sourcepackagename before upload =
This one might be invalid - I just wasn't sure why we're not using the
normal process of processing an upload to create a SPN (rather than
potentially creating the SPN record for the recipe).
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/launchpad-code/+bug/515581

Follow ups