"+patches" view (story-patch-report) has landed.

The "+patches" view code has landed on db-devel, which means it will be
live on https://staging.launchpad.net/ someday soon.  But see below for
more on what "soon" means -- it can be, like, a couple of days :-(.
Many thanks to adeuring, intellectronica, and allenap for their
persistence in getting this done.  The revision of interest is:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~launchpad-pqm/launchpad/db-devel/revision/8961

To use +patches, you'd visit URLs like:

  https://bugs.staging.launchpad.net/PROJECT/+patches
  https://bugs.staging.launchpad.net/PROJECTGROUP/+patches
  https://bugs.staging.launchpad.net/DISTRO/SERIES/+patches
  https://bugs.staging.launchpad.net/DISTRO/SERIES/+source/PROJECT/+patches
  https://bugs.staging.launchpad.net/~PERSON/+patches
  https://bugs.staging.launchpad.net/~TEAM/+patches

There'd have to be bugs with patch attachments associated with those
entities, for those URLs to show much.  I'm not sure what's in the
staging database, though -- you might need to create some bugs and patch
attachments.  Of course, there are always these screenshots too:

  http://people.canonical.com/~kfogel/patches-view/screenshots.html

(That's mostly up-to-date.  There have been a few UI improvements since
then, but it'll give you a good idea of what the feature looks like.)

So when will this feature be live on staging?

Unfortunately, it may take a couple of days, though if we're lucky it
could happen sooner.  The db-devel -> db-stable -> staging path is
complicated and fraught with guardian monsters straight out of Greek
mythology, including the BuildBot, a many-headed, many-tentacled beast
charged by Zeus with protecting the gates to Augean DB-Stables.

(Stay with me, please; I'm making this up as I go along.)

The pretty diagrams at https://dev.launchpad.net/Trunk describe the
exact process.  Steve McInerny and I talked about the situation:

  <kfogel> spm: so basically, we shouldn't count on this being live on
           staging by Friday morning US west coast time, though it *might*
           happen, right?

  <spm>    kfogel: the only way it's even got a chance is if I stop the
           existing restore; and hold pending that landing getting thru
           buildbot; and even then... yeah, cutting it fine.

  <spm>    kfogel: is the DB side critical? as in the other changes as
           part of the set should be on edge; or soon will be?

  <kfogel> spm: the db changes are a critical part of the overall change,
           yes

  <kfogel> spm: this stuff hasn't landed on devel, afaik, since it needs
           its db changes.  It's only in db-devel.  So I'm not expecting
           to see it on edge right away.

  <spm>    kfogel: oki; I'll see what I can do, but zero promises
           unf. these restores are not fast

So, we'll see.  Jorge, if you want screenshots, grab from above.  The
screenshots don't happen to have an example of sorting on patch age, but
that *is* in the branch, rest assured.

-Karl