Re: "+patches" view (story-patch-report) has landed.

Karl Fogel wrote:

> To use +patches, you'd visit URLs like:
>
>   https://bugs.staging.launchpad.net/PROJECT/+patches
>   https://bugs.staging.launchpad.net/PROJECTGROUP/+patches
>   https://bugs.staging.launchpad.net/DISTRO/SERIES/+patches
>   https://bugs.staging.launchpad.net/DISTRO/SERIES/+source/PROJECT/+patches
>   https://bugs.staging.launchpad.net/~PERSON/+patches
>   https://bugs.staging.launchpad.net/~TEAM/+patches

I really like seeing "+foo" as the link for interesting stuff. We should
provide that more often IMO. For example, I'd much prefer to see

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/bzr/+criticalbugs

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/bzr/+bugs?search=Search&field.importance=Critical&field.status=New&field.status=Incomplete&field.status=Confirmed&field.status=Triaged&field.status=In+Progress&field.status=Fix+Committed

when I click on that "Critical bugs" link in the bugs view.

> There'd have to be bugs with patch attachments associated with those
> entities, for those URLs to show much.  I'm not sure what's in the
> staging database, though -- you might need to create some bugs and patch
> attachments.  Of course, there are always these screenshots too:
>
>   http://people.canonical.com/~kfogel/patches-view/screenshots.html

Nice.

Ian C.