Re: Python2.6

Hi,

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 10:12 AM, Barry Warsaw <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> James checked with Jamu about Landscape.  They're still on 2.5 but he
> apparently does not think getting to 2.6 is going to be difficult for them.
> I'm not sure about U1.

Our client runs on python2.6 now.  I believe the only package we
have on the server side that will need attention before we move to
python2.6 is Zope 3 (specifically, lp:~landscape/zope3/trunk).
We're currently running it on python2.5.  Ideally, instead of fixing
our branch, we'd move to a shared Zope package (or a collection of
eggs, or ...).

I haven't actually tried to make the branch work with python2.6, and
maybe it's harder than I think it will be.  So yeah, I'm
optimistic. :)

Thanks,
J.