Re: Python2.6

On Wed, 03 Feb 2010 00:12:45 +0000, Max Bowsher <maxb@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> python-celementtree is only applicable to Python <= 2.4. Its presence in
> this list is therefore erroneous.
>
> I'd consider the launchpad-dependencies package to be the canonical
> representation of the list - if it's installable, Launchpad should run.

That's where this list comes from. It's the packages that meta-lp-deps
mentions that ship python .so files and so need to be rebuilt in an
environment with an extra python version as python-{central,support}
can't do it on installation.

It's not meant to be a list of all that needs to be done, but I put the
work in to find about how many it was (10 or 100) and didn't want it to
go to waste.

Thanks,

James