Re: [RFC-UI] indicate which Launchpad services are not linked to upstream projects

On 12 March 2010 05:27, Jonathan Lange <jml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Why would we remove the "Register a blueprint" link from the "Get
>> involved" portlet?
>
> It's orthogonal to this discussion, but...
>  - hardly anyone uses blueprints (see
> https://lpstats.canonical.com/graphs/KarmaBreakdownGlobalWeek/20070601/20100312/)
>  - I want to see if anyone complains if we remove the link
>  - Why do we want to have it there?

I think Jono has a really good point here.  It is almost never the
right way for someone to "get involved with" the project, and even the
most deeply involved expert users very rarely want to create
blueprints.  If they want to, it is easy enough to click the
blueprints tab.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>