Code Import Reviews

Hi,

I'd like to discuss reviews of new code imports.

Currently SVN and CVS code imports require review before working. What
are the reasons for this?

I've been working on exposing code imports over the API, including
creation, and should have this done this release. That provides the
functionality I need to start importing Debian branches using a script.

This will obviously create a lot of new imports though, and there will
be plenty of SVN ones, if not many CVS ones. Reviewing all of those will
not be pleasant though. If reviews are required, then lets discuss how
to limit the pain. Otherwise we should look at automatically approving,
either all new imports, or ones created for this purpose.

Thanks,

James

Follow ups