Project to ProjectGroup renaming, 2nd stage

Hi all,
with revision 10763 of devel, the Project class has been renamed to ProjectGroup, along with the respective *Set and *Series classes, as well as related vocabularies. If you use any of these classes in your current branches, please merge devel and rename accordingly.

Neither the database table, nor any view code or 'project' attributes in other classes have been renamed yet. Please feel free to pick up the next bug from the list and Do It!

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/launchpad-registry/+spec/project-groups

It would be great to get this out of the way eventually. I saw that the use of the term "project" in our code is getting more and more mixed up, sometimes referring to a product, sometimes to a project group. I am sure it will get worse while the switch is being delayed.

Henning