Re: Launchpad's service WADL clarification

On 4/25/2010 9:15 PM, James Westby wrote:
Ok, so it seems you have a grasp on what is legal in the WADL and not
now? Taking in to account that rule and the previous discussion would
suggest a complete description of what is allowed by the spec.

James,

I think I have understood after looking at the Lauchpad's WADL.
I havn't seen any WADL where both *param[]* and *representation_type[]* are present under the same *request* section.

I just asked this question on this list to make sure what I have understood is correct or wrong and if I can hear from the person who created the WADL for Launchpad.

--
Manish Sinha