Re: Launchpad's service WADL clarification

On 5/11/2010 5:57 PM, Gary Poster wrote:
Hi Manish.  Thank you for your work.

Leonard won't be available till next week, and he is the expert.  The only other person I know who might answer is also unavailable right now.  Maybe there is another person who can speak up now, but in case you don't get a reply right now, I wanted you to know the situation.

Hi Gary,

This confusion still persists. Till date I have recieved replies which are mere speculations of what it should be. No clear cut answer.

Here is the conversation between Me and James on this issue.
James: https://lists.launchpad.net/launchpad-dev/msg03267.html
Me: https://lists.launchpad.net/launchpad-dev/msg03268.html
James: https://lists.launchpad.net/launchpad-dev/msg03269.html
Me: https://lists.launchpad.net/launchpad-dev/msg03270.html
James: https://lists.launchpad.net/launchpad-dev/msg03271.html
Me: https://lists.launchpad.net/launchpad-dev/msg03272.html

I am just hoping to hear from Leonard or anyone who made this WADL file. I had a small conversation with Leonard on IRC related to the design of the library[1] , but this WADL issue is still unsolved

[1] http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1237964/IRC-Logs/leonardr-OnMail.txt

--
Manish Sinha