Re: API issue moving branches

> While its true that this is a particular concern, many scripts are
> written without knowledge of it - and for things like hydrazine
> designed to be single user, putting fingers in the ears and going
> la-la-la seems to be the best answer at the moment (and thats what it
> does).

The lack of a thread-safe cache has recently caused problems in
groundcontrol (a GUI application). Since using a prepopulated cache is
the single biggest performance/bandwidth win we have, I'll definitely be
taking a look at this soon.

Hopefully we can contribute the thread-safe cache back to httplib2.
Hopefully the reason httplib2 doesn't already have a thread-safe cache
is that most people don't really need one, not that it's especially
difficult to give it one.

Leonard