Re: Source Package Recipes Disabled on Edge / What's Needed to Get Them Going Again

On Tuesday 08 June 2010 15:17:19 Aaron Bentley wrote:
> On 06/08/2010 10:13 AM, Julian Edwards wrote:
> > On Tuesday 08 June 2010 14:45:33 Aaron Bentley wrote:
> >> ...when this went live on edge, it was after we had tested on dogfood,
> >> and that version did not have these issues.
> >
> > Well, you can never test enough!  But if the testing on dogfood didn't
> > have these issues, then what is the root cause of this problem?
>
> We went live on edge weeks ago, and these issues were introduced more
> recently.

That's not my recollection of events.

We went live weeks ago, and that failed, and was backed out.
We went live the other day, that failed, and was backed out.

I'm not pointing any fingers, I'd just like to get to the bottom of why this
failed the second time, and I think it's worth an incident report.

Cheers.