Re: velocity slides on VCS <-> deployment of webapps

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 8:57 AM, Gary Poster <gary.poster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Björn designed https://dev.launchpad.net/MergeWorkflowDraft on the basis of previous discussions such as those that happened at the team lead sprint.  I found it a bit confusing to follow at first, but I think the presentation caused the confusion, not the idea: now that I understand it, it sounds pretty good to me.
>
> Francis has directed Foundations to pursue this, possibly divided into steps.  We plan to start the effort at the Epic.

Wow, this is awesome news!  I saw early drafts of that merge workflow
and hadn't looked recently.  I think the current form linked above
works well and gets what I'm after with continuous deployment, while
also being in the spirit of our current workflow.  All the
auto-merging/deployment based on type of change or QA state will be a
wonderful change.

Cheers,
deryck

--