Re: LP API: snapshots and collections

Hi,

I know of two exceptions. (If this didn't change since last time I look). Both
bugs and answers notifications look at the snapshot of the messages collection
to see if a new message was added. This is to make decisions about the
notifications.

So at least the messages collection on Bug and Question should be snapshoted
unless we change the way this notification code was changed.

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx