Isolating shipit

Last week I attempted to refactor and migrate some classes from
canonical.launchpad to lp.app.  After getting it mostly done I
discovered there was a dependency on some of those classes from shipit.
 Due to the timing in the cycle we decided it was too risky to attempt a
change to shipit, so the branch was deferred.  This issue has come up
several times recently.

Curtis and I propose introducing a new module (perhaps 'lp.shipit') that
re-exports the symbols shipit depends upon.  The rule going forward
would be that shipit is not permitted to have any other dependencies.
If our code moves around, shipit will not have to change, we'll just
change the definitions in lp.shipit.

Unless there are objections we will implement this change before the end
of week 1.

--Brad

Follow ups