Re: Managing disclosure mockups for testing

On Wed, 2010-11-10 at 11:47 -0500, Aaron Bentley wrote:
> > I am not sure I should be able to see who has
> > access to an OEM project that I have permission to view.
>
> How would I ensure that the person I am asking to perform code review
> has access to the requisite branches?

The owner can ame the user an observer so that all branches are visible.
If the owner does not want to do this, but wants the user to do the
review, then the owner is deciding to subscribe the user to several
branches.

--
__Curtis C. Hovey_________
http://launchpad.net/