Re: Updating Launchpad's Feedback page to help users with SSO problems

On 8 November 2010 19:31, Curtis Hovey <curtis.hovey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Matthew and any one with power to edit
> https://help.launchpad.net/Feedback

Sorry for the delay in replying. I've removed the ACL from that page
so you should be able to edit it in future.

> We updated help/support links in Launchpad a few weeks ago to discourage
> the use of feedback@/help@ launchpad since there are almost always
> better and faster ways to help users. We are still getting reports of
> users who cannot login/register/reset their accounts. We cannot help the
> user, we ask the user to see support from the proper Ubuntu Single
> Signon forum.

I've added a link to the SSO help, as you suggested, and also update
the feedback@ section to include a message along the lines of "if you
need to speak to us privately" .

Cheers!

--
Matthew Revell -- https://launchpad.net/~matthew.revell
Launchpad.net -- cross-project collaboration and hosting