Re: New launchpadlib breaks my dev environment

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 7:18 PM, Jonathan Lange <jml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 7:28 AM, Benji York <benji.york@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Error in test test_couldNotListenTac
>
> Michael Hudson-Doyle figured this one out. It's a stale pid file on
> the build slave, something called 'cannotlisten.pid', that is now
> referring to a process spawned by a different run of the test suite.
>
> We don't know how this happened, but the buildbot should run the tests
> successfully again if a LOSA finds and deletes the file.

Buildbot run 508 (https://lpbuildbot.canonical.com/builders/lucid_lp/builds/508)
was indeed successful.

At this point I believe all launchpadlib/keyring related failures have
been fixed.  If anyone is still having related problems after removing
any of their local workarounds and updating please let me know.
--
Benji York