Re: Headsup: loggerhead format changing to 2a

What are the operational impact of these upgrade?

Specifically:

a) do we still need to update the ec2test/buildbot AMI after these changes?
b) what about production deployment (qastaging/staging/production)?

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx