Re: Headsup: loggerhead format changing to 2a

On 31/01/11 23:02, Barry Warsaw wrote:
> On Jan 31, 2011, at 10:52 PM, Max Bowsher wrote:
>
>> Besides loggerhead, the following other sourcecode projects have a 1.x
>> format for their lp sourcecode branch, but a 2a upstream branch:
>>
>> mailman (checking against lp:mailman/2.1)
>
> All of the upstream mailman branches should be in 2a format.  Do you mean the
> branch of Mailman 2.1 that Launchpad uses?

Indeed. I am saying that lp:~launchpad-pqm/mailman/2.1 is pack-0.92
whereas lp:mailman/2.1 is 2a, and thus an upgrade of the ~launchpad-pqm
branch would be required if there was a desire to ever update LP's mailman.

Further, I'm suggesting that doing an upgrade for all ~launchpad-pqm
branches currently in this situation could save some mental effort (it
being easier to upgrade 6 branches at the same time, than to recover the
mental state and re-coordinate with LOSAs over 6 separate occasions)

Max.