Re: velocity: parallel testing or simplified merge machinery first

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 3:32 PM, Robert Collins
<robertc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> 2. Branches get bounced out of pqm. Again, this is exacerbated when
>>   there is no message to tell anyone about it. There's also sometimes
>>   a need to work with a LOSA to figure out what the reason was.
>
> This is RT 43883 which I've just filed; we really need to get this
> /fixed/ and stop having half-stabs at it. I've asked Francis to give
> it pri 90 - zomg. Its really affecting developers a lot.

pjdc just jumped on that ticket and its resolved; python-subunit from
the system was being masked by an in-tree version, which we've gotten
rid of. We haven't run a test through the system due to pqm being
locked down at the moment, but...

the next time anyone has pqm swallow a merge, *please* email me, and
I'll chase it down and open a new ticket/reopen 43883 as appropriate.

-Rob