Re: New developer documentation [experimental]

On Feb 16, 2011, at 9:56 AM, Jonathan Lange wrote:

> There is also https://devpad.canonical.com/~gary/apidoc.launchpad.dev/++apidoc++/static.html
> (sorry, Canonical folk only), which I don't really know what to do
> with. It makes me think that for a project of this size, navigation is
> everything.

Sadly, the navigation on that one is actually pretty nice, I think--even very nice, and superior to some of the other options available--when the JS and such are there.  I never got around to figuring out a way to make this statically available.  To see it how it is supposed to be, see http://apidoc.zope.org/++apidoc++/ .

You can also fire up Launchpad locally and go to apidoc.launchpad.net and see the interfaces working there; CSS and JS used to be working there, but the smoke test we have for apidoc has unsurprisingly only managed to keep what we smoketested working, and now CSS, JS, and all the pages but the interface search are broken. :-/

It's a shame, because it is one of the most powerful doc tools I've seen.

Gary