Re: Archaeology questions

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 7:20 PM, Jonathan Lange <jml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> I can bring myself to believe that. Hmm, actually. Are you talking
>>> about pgsql or mockdb here?
>>
>> I mean we need a database fixture. It doesn't have to live anywhere in
>> particular.
>>

> Where does it live now? (i.e. What is the "this" in "This is also
> where the testsuite's database..."?)

canonical.ftests.pgsql (the module you said you couldn't understand
why it was needed).

Its all the database test harness - PgTestSetup and helper classes and
functions. The code that sets up the testsuites databases and resets
them between tests when necessary.

--
Stuart Bishop <stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.stuartbishop.net/