Re: feature flags developer docs

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 4:19 AM, Martin Pool <mbp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I wrote up <http://dev.launchpad.net/FeatureFlags> to try to provide
> something more user-oriented and accurate than the LEP.

Resurrecting this thread to point out a small inconsistency with the
API.  The docs say that accessing feature flags from templates is done
thusly:

But some templates don't seem to have the features variable and instead
you have to use the request:

Since the request is always available and the above is only slightly
longer, how about we remove the shortcut version to both simplify the
default namespace and unify the access method?

If we agree to do so, I'll make the small changes required.
--
Benji York