Re: Packaging permissions redux

On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 10:29 AM, Aaron Bentley <aaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So "people set bad links regularly" means we have the first part
> "packaging link", regularly.  The second part "translations enabled
> upstream" should be common if the feature we're working on is
> successful.  In the absence of hard data, the last part, "a potemplate
> with the same name on both sides" seems rare, but not so rare that we
> should ignore it.  If necessary, we could query the database to find out
> more.

Yeah, this sounds reasonable.  At least to know for sure what we're
dealing with.  If we're not going to cause much of an issue anyway and
the condition exists infrequently, then we could avoid creating this
barrier until we really see the need for it.

Just my $.02.  I certainly defer to the better judgement of the group on this.

Cheers,
deryck

--
Deryck Hodge