Re: Bad coding day

    > On Fri, 2011-06-17 at 15:48 +0100, Julian Edwards wrote:
    >> Next time you make a code mistake, don't feel too bad.  This one takes the
    >> biscuit:
    >>
    >> https://github.com/MrMEEE/bumblebee/commit/a047be85247755cdbe0acce6#diff-1

    > This reminds me of that awesome day in 2002 when I typed
    >     cd /usr/lib
    >     sudo rm -rf medusa/ *

Hehe, http://www.hacker-dictionary.com/terms/DWIM also comes to mind:

   One day another hacker there typed `delete *$' to free up some disk
   space. (The editor there named backup files by appending `$' to the
   original file name, so he was trying to delete any backup files left
   over from old editing sessions.)

   It happened that there weren't any editor backup files, so DWIM
   helpfully reported `*$ not found, assuming you meant 'delete *'.'

   The hacker later said he had been sorely tempted to go to Warren's
   office, tie Warren down in his chair in front of his workstation, and
   then type `delete *$' twice.

:)

        Vincent