Re: story tests - any objects to a single mass conversion to regular pagetests

On Wednesday 06 July 2011 14:43:34 Francis J. Lacoste wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> I'm sorry to disappoint you, but that won't work. Most of our story
> tests are now isolated. Only stories starting by a number are actually
> part of a unisolated sequence. A naive grep finds 68 such files that are
> part of a sequence. If it's only those sequence you wanted to collapse,
> and it will require a shell script a little bit more clever than your
> example one.

Was about to have a hernia and then you wrote this.

The idea of one massive .txt file is not only scary it would not work, in
particular the old crappy soyuz page tests that depend on sample data.

As Francis says, cat the NN-*.txt together to fix the isolation, the others
are fine AFAIK.