Re: story tests - any objects to a single mass conversion to regular pagetests

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 4:50 AM, Julian Edwards
<julian.edwards@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wednesday 06 July 2011 14:43:34 Francis J. Lacoste wrote:
>> Hi Robert,
>>
>> I'm sorry to disappoint you, but that won't work. Most of our story
>> tests are now isolated. Only stories starting by a number are actually
>> part of a unisolated sequence. A naive grep finds 68 such files that are
>> part of a sequence. If it's only those sequence you wanted to collapse,
>> and it will require a shell script a little bit more clever than your
>> example one.
>
> Was about to have a hernia and then you wrote this.
>
> The idea of one massive .txt file is not only scary it would not work, in
> particular the old crappy soyuz page tests that depend on sample data.
>
> As Francis says, cat the NN-*.txt together to fix the isolation, the others
> are fine AFAIK.

Yes yes :) - I was overly simple in my summation; if you annotate
pages.py you'll see I've been around this code before :P.

I'm glad that the how was the only complaint!

-Rob