Re: All hail bikeshedders: looking for a tag to represent critical-in-new-feature

On 1 December 2011 09:54, Francis J. Lacoste
<francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We already have a tag for regressions. But we don't have a tag for
> critical bugs introduced by new features. So what should we use to group
> these? I know that each feature have their own tag, (currently
> disclosure and bug-columns for example), but it would be easier for
> historical tracking if there was a common tag that was always used.

When I first read this I thought you meant bugs caused by new features
breaking, in which case I was going to suggest 'self-inflicted', for
something almost but not quite like a regression.

But it sounds like you are perhaps talking about something that is not
a breakage as such but rather gets priority inheritance because it is
required to get the feature to a point where we're happy to announce
it in which case perhaps 'done-done' would be a tag that shows the
right attitude.

--
Martin