Re: All hail bikeshedders: looking for a tag to represent critical-in-new-feature

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 11:37 AM, Julian Edwards
<julian.edwards@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thursday 01 December 2011 10:02:31 Matthew Revell wrote:
>> On 1 December 2011 01:46, Francis J. Lacoste
>> > I like self-inflicted. You also suggested friendly-fire which has a
>> > weird poetic tone to it.
>>
>> self-inflicted is great: it sums up how the Critical came about and
>> has a tint of humility :) friendly-fire would autocomplete in fewer
>> keystrokes, though.
>
> Aren't all bugs self-inflicted? :)

It's to distinguish them from the bugs that are caused by technical
debt, which we can blame on the previous Labo^D^D^D^D generation of
Launchpad contributors.

That some of us span generations is a technicality. Hence technical debt.

jml