Re: The lp apocalypse is realised

* Robert Collins <robertc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2012-01-02 15:29 +1300]:
> On Sun, Jan 1, 2012 at 10:14 AM, curtis Hovey
> <curtis.hovey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Ladies and gentlemen, hackers and users, rocket scientists.
> >
> > Messieurs Grant and Hovey are proud to announce that all the Launchpad
> > code that interests you resides in lib/lp. lib/canonical is remains to
> > support a few external needs.
>
> Congrats.
>
> I agree that canonical specific stuff, like our branding, should stay
> in a canonical directory. I'd kind of like to get that entirely out of
> tree, but that is an entirely different proposition :)

The Launchpad Results project happens to use some of the images from
Launchpad to provide a similar looking interface until the project
becomes a real microservice:

  http://results-tracker.ubuntu.com

Should these images be separated somehow, perhaps just by a "canonical"
namespace to make it clear that they are part of branding? Or, might it
not be worth the effort since they will eventually disappear anyway?

--
Marc Tardif <marc.tardif@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Freenode: cr3, Jabber: cr3@xxxxxxxxxx