Launchpad-on-Precise broken by launchpad-database-dependencies

Hey Stuart. As a follow-on to my other email about Launchpad-on-Lucid being broken because of the new postgresql-common in our PPA, Launchpad-on-Precise is also broken.

This combination is broken because launchpad-database-dependencies depends on postgresql-8.4 but we don't have 8.4 published anywhere for Precise.

Having both of these working is important to us on the yellow squad. Lucid is particularly so, but Precise would be nice so we can work on the Precise migration in slack time.

Thank you and please let us know if you'd like to talk about it, or have us help with something.

Gary

Follow ups