launchpad-translations-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: Redundant language variants & the translation group

Ciao Milo, va bene?

On 2012-05-12 04:22, Milo Casagrande wrote:

  - If any Structured project does make use of its ability to translate these
languages without the translation group, it loses that ability.

Do we know of this happening anywhere?

About this last point, I have not seen it happening right now, or if
it is happening, I have no idea where.

Next step then is to have a closer look at projects that use Structured permissions with the Launchpad translation group.

A question I have: is it possible to create these teams automatically
via Launchpad? Or do we have to do it manually?

I was thinking of creating just one team, but appointing it as translator for multiple languages. There's nothing that disallows that.

Jeroen