Re: Prioritize translation types by tags

I have made this suggestion recently, but a README file for each
project would be good, so that the project developer(s) can provide
general advice about translating a particular project.

Also, related to Yinghua's comment, how about a project specific
dictionary. For example in the project which I develop, the word
"layout" has a very specific meaning - it refers to the layout of
clips and effects in the multitrack editing window which can be saved
and reloaded. Therefore, the same word should be used each time for
"layout" so as not to confuse end users. The developers could create a
list of such terms as a project dictionary, and the translators then
decide on an equivalent word or phrase in their own language. Then
such keywords could be highlighted in bold in the English translation,
and when they are moused over, the translation of that keyword could
be shown as a tooltip.

http://lives.sourceforge.net
https://www.ohloh.net/accounts/salsaman