Re: qshutdown release coming soon (1.6.4)

Dear Launchpad translators,

for most translations there have been no changes since almost three weeks... I'd really like to upload the new release of qshutdown on 29th April... and I don't think that it makes sense to upload translations with more than 30 untranslated strings. While 30 strings are already almost too much I think... Q_Q

Here an update for all registered languages (altogether 134 Strings (since 5 are names and 2 are command line commands)) sorted by untranslated strings and then alphabetically:

Language	(untranslated, need review)

Colognian	(134, 0)
Limburgian	(134, 0)
Low German	(134, 0)