Re: Call for gtk-gnutella translations

On 11/12/12 13:53, Yuri Chornoivan wrote:

> Many thanks to you for fixing this.

You're welcome, if you hadn't noticed them they would have remained
there for a long time so thank /you/.

> I just run
>
> sed "s/[_&]//g" <uk_gtk-gnutella-uk.po | aspell -l en list | sort |
> uniq > errors.txt
>
> Then sort out the words without mistakes in errors.txt.

Thanks, I'll keep that in a file, I'm sure it's going to be useful.

> BTW there are no code references in PO's. Is it another LP bug?

Nope, this doesn't seem to be a Launchpad bug. gtk-gnutella has been in
development for well over a decade now, so I don't know when or why they
made the decision not to include code references. I just translate, then
compile with the new gettext file and then adjust my translations.

Best regards.