Re: New project nobleNote is ready for translations

Hello everyone,

due to minor mistake (but with a huge effect on the translations), I had to rewrite the template... I made the template inactive for the last two days to prevent further translations, so that nothing will accidentally go waste. Luckily all suggestions and translations can be viewed on launchpad and I restored most of them. While I was at it, I also corrected some mistakes in the translations like missing "%2".

Sorry for the inconvenience because of this.

It'd be very nice if the suggestions could be reviewed... I for example noticed that there are quite a lot suggestions for Chinese, but without a single one set as a translation...

Kind regards and happy translating,
Christian Metscher

PS: I'm still searching for a sponsor on Debian, so we still have time for new translations. ;)