Re: New project nobleNote is ready for translations

Hello everyone,

for nobleNote the translations for Czech, Malay, Polish and Ukrainian are finished.
Chinese and English (GB) are almost finished and only need to be reviewed.
Other languages that are almost finished are Austrian, Galician, Russian and ... well I guess Spanish.
It would be very nice if they could be finished till the 3rd of February.
Of course I'd be very happy to include any other languages if it is at least "almost finished". If there are any questions please feel free to contact me at [hakaishi[at]web.de]. ;)

Kind regards and happy translating,
Christian Metscher