Re: Avaneya: Viking Lander Remastered, call for translators

On Mon, 2013-05-27 at 21:07 +0300, Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There are no limitations. It is suffice to login into account with the
> corresponding language defined and be a member of the corresponding
> Launchpad Translators team (because of the Structured permissions) to have
> an access to the translation creation. At least I can do this for
> Ukrainian.
>
> Best regards,
> Yuri

Yes, I believe Yuri is correct. What you'll want to do, George, is click
"Change your preferred languages..." down at the bottom and select the
ones you'd like to translate to.

  <https://translations.launchpad.net/avaneya/trunk>

Take care,

--