Re: Avaneya: Viking Lander Remastered, call for translators

2013/5/27 Kip Warner <kip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> On Mon, 2013-05-27 at 21:07 +0300, Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
>
> Yes, I believe Yuri is correct. What you'll want to do, George, is click
> "Change your preferred languages..." down at the bottom and select the
> ones you'd like to translate to.

I know all the above preferences in launchpad and i did these before i sent
the mail, also I’m a member of Greek translation team but the option to
translate in Greek wasn't available.
I trιied again a few minutes later and everything is ok, maybe it was a
dysfunction on launchpad at the moment. Sorry for the confusion...